1. The Greater Joliet Area YMCA may, at its sole discretion, offer the Greater Joliet Area YMCA My Y Rewards program (the "Program”) pursuant to which members may be awarded reward points through use of the Greater Joliet Area YMCA website, and certain other activities that the Greater Joliet Area YMCA designates from time to time.
2. Opting in to email communication from the Greater Joliet Area YMCA allows the Greater Joliet Area YMCA My Y Rewards to maintain the integrity of your rewards account. You may opt out of receiving email from the Greater Joliet Area YMCA at any time you wish. But please remember, once you opt out, you will also not receive email updates on points.
3. To be eligible to earn Rewards Points you must be an active Greater Joliet Area YMCA Facility member (age 16 or over), register at gjayrewards.perkville.com, and agree to the terms and conditions. You must register using the same email address you have on file for your Greater Joliet Area YMCA membership. Termination of active Facility membership voids all remaining Rewards Points.
4. The Greater Joliet Area YMCA has the right to change the Program at any time, without notice. This includes the right to establish additional means of accruing Rewards Points, the right to change the Rewards available, and value, the right to change the Rewards redemption terms, and the right to exclude specific types of transactions from eligibility.
5. The Greater Joliet Area YMCA may, without notice, terminate the Program at any time, change the Program rules, benefits, conditions of participation, the goods or services offered in redemption of Reward Points, the number of points required to redeem goods and services, make no future awards, and void all prior points awarded, for any participant or all participants in the Program, at its sole discretion, at any time. These changes may be made even though such changes may affect the value of the Reward Points already accumulated.
6. All Reward Points must be earned and used according to the terms and conditions of the Program. Reward Points may only be exchanged for such goods and services from clubs managed by the Greater Joliet Area YMCA as determined by the Greater Joliet Area YMCA at the time of redemption. Reward Points may not be exchanged for cash. The Greater Joliet Area YMCA assumes no liability for any prior offers which may have been presented, but which is not a current offer at the time of redemption.
7. We reserve the right to delay, withhold, or invalidate accrual or redemption of Reward Points in the event of technical errors, potential fraudulent activity, or similar issues. Specifically, the Greater Joliet Area YMCA can invalidate Rewards from a member’s account with notice if it determines in its sole discretion that such Rewards were improperly credited to such member’s account or were obtained fraudulently or otherwise in violation of these terms. You acknowledge and agree that the Greater Joliet Area YMCA is not responsible for lost, stolen or mis-delivered Rewards (including vouchers or other redemption methods), or for errors made by other third-party merchants. Additionally, you acknowledge and agree that Rewards do not constitute property, do not entitle a member to a vested right or interest, and have no cash value. Therefore, Rewards are not redeemable for cash, transferable, salable, or assignable for any reason.
8. The Greater Joliet Area YMCA makes no warranties or representations, either expressed or implied, and expressly disclaims any and all liability (including consequential damages) with respect to the Program or any goods or services provided through the Program.
9. You must opt into the Program to begin accumulating points. By opting into the Program, you are affirmatively consenting to the Program's terms and conditions.
10. The Greater Joliet Area YMCA agrees not to sell any of your personal information that is collected pursuant to the Program to third parties.
11. All interpretations of these rules, terms, and conditions shall be at the sole discretion of the Greater Joliet Area YMCA.